Improving outcomes from clinical research to real-world health
Cambridge Cognition is a neuroscience technology company developing digital health products to better understand, detect and treat conditions affecting brain health.
We develop and market technologies that assess cognitive health in patients worldwide to improve clinical outcomes and reduce global R&D and healthcare costs.
- Accelerating the development of better treatments
- Identifying and stratifying patients early
- Improving clinical decision making
- Optimising clinical trial and patient health outcomes
Our science is the recognised gold standard for assessing cognition, validated by over 30 years of data and 100,000 citations in peer-reviewed research - more than any other neuroscience company.
Our technology measures digital cognitive biomarkers, tracking improvement and decline of health in high need neurological and psychiatric conditions such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, depression, schizophrenia and ADHD.
Our products are used to validate the value of drug treatments, detect early signs of cognitive impairment for appropriate intervention and are a major component in understanding brain health.
Our solutions include products and services to improve:
- Research of cognitive function
- Patient finding and study recruitment
- Virtual drug development in clinical trials
- Post-marketing real-world patient data collection
- Patient engagement, compliance and retention
Our customers include global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organisations, academic research institutions and healthcare providers in brain and mental health related disciplines.