Industry experts working at the forefront of drug development and digital health share lessons learned delivering virtual trials during the Covid-19 pandemic. Catch up on a thought-leading discussion on how to mature the accelerated adoption of digital trials during lockdown into long-term improvements for the industry.
• Jordan Brayanov, Digital Strategy Lead, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
• Francesca Cormack, Director of Research and Innovation, Cambridge Cognition
• Stephen Friend, President and Co-Founder, 4YouandMe
• Chelsea Trengrove, Director of Business Development, Empatica
• Chair: Krystyna Zaluski, Global Director of Business Development, Cambridge Cognition
What will you learn?
• Lessons learned delivering a remote trial during Covid-19
• Challenges pivoting from in-person to virtual assessments
• Key takeaways for successful digital trials
• Improving the adoption of new technologies in drug development
Watch the full event recording: