Summary of position
Would you like to work for a business with a clear passion for making a real difference to lives? We are recruiting a part-time / job-share Customer Support Manager (3 days per week Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday).
Our software enables gold standard research and efficient clinical trials, which accelerate the development of safe and effective treatment. We help to improve patient outcomes in conditions affecting brain health, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, anxiety and stress disorders, and schizophrenia.
We are looking for a customer support professional to join our growing team. You will provide customer support across a broad range of customer service requirements. Working as part of a key team supporting a broad range of customer requirements. Cambridge Cognition is a leading neuroscience technology company optimising the assessment of cognition for better brain health research with scientifically validated digital health solutions.
Find out more here.
About the company
Cambridge Cognition Plc is a world-leading neuroscience technology company optimising the assessment of cognition for better brain health with scientifically validated digital health solutions. The company is at an exciting point in its evolution, having developed and launched several new digital health solutions for clinical trials over the last few years.
The business, based just outside Cambridge, employs c.70 people, is growing at pace, and has made great progress in executing its commercially focused strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
Training will be provided.
- Handling inbound customer communication (email, support requests, calls) across the business (Academic, Pharma, Healthcare) from a sales, science, technical or finance perspective for initial screening and routing
- Provide first-line support to customers and liaise with internal science, sales, and technical teams to ensure customers’ enquiries are resolved
- Ensure technical support is provided in a timely manner to the academic clients and where required supporting, Pharma and Healthcare helpdesk requests
- Reporting of helpdesk metrics to determine customer satisfaction levels and performance against SLA’s
- Deploy Academic training materials to the LMS
- Coordinate product training for Academic and Healthcare customers
- Determine training needs for Customer Support personnel and coordinate
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA)
- Researching copyright and ownership of the eCOA, establishing costs for use in clinical and academic studies
- Obtaining copyright licenses where required
- Configuration and QC of eCOA as required by academic and clinical customers in the Connect platform.
- Developing and maintaining a library of eCOA within Connect and a record of available eCOA and conditions of use in Confluence
- Overseeing Translations of eCOA where required
Business Development Support
- Create and maintain customer records in NetSuite
- Create and maintain templates for customer communications e.g. mail shots, pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Maintain the Cambridge Cognition bibliography
- Provide support, product feedback, and product enhancement opportunities to the
- Product Management team
- Support Academic workshops as required
- Understanding of the setup of iPads and phones for Digital Health/high frequency testing – the installation, set up, connection challenges and synchronisation process
- Support Academic license requests as required
- Facilitate and support internal and external audits
- Ensure all quality documentation relating to the Customer Support team is up to date
- Ensure training records for the Customer Support team personnel are up to date and include all required information and documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in science or technical discipline, or proven customer service experience in life science, pharma, technical or comparable industry
- High level of focus on resolving customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal- with the ability to confidently communicate often complex answers
- An eye for detail and data
- Team player with proven ability to build rapport both with internal and external customers
- Good understanding and experience of database management.
- High level of computer literacy
- Interest in cognition and neuropsychological testing or similar science discipline
- Technical and analytical reasoning
- Software literacy
How to apply
Cambridge Cognition offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. The position will remain open until filled.
For an informal chat about the role please call our recruitment team on 01223 810700 or to apply please send a CV and a covering note explaining your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once an offer of employment has been accepted, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic disclosure (criminal records check) check and a security check.
Cambridge Cognition is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees, and application from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships.