Summary of position
Would you like to work for a business with a clear passion for making a real difference to lives? We are recruiting a part-time / job-share Customer Support Manager.
Our software enables gold standard research and efficient clinical trials, which accelerate the development of safe and effective treatment. We help to improve patient outcomes in conditions affecting brain health, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, anxiety and stress disorders, and schizophrenia.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role will be pivotal to the success and growth of the business in enabling our employees to deliver their best work.
This is a great opportunity to join a commercially focused business, driven by our values. We have amazing people, who do brilliant things that make a difference.
About the company
Cambridge Cognition Plc is a world-leading neuroscience technology company optimising the assessment of cognition for better brain health with scientifically validated digital health solutions. The company is at an exciting point in its evolution, having developed and launched several new digital health solutions for clinical trials over the last few years.
The business, based just outside Cambridge, employs c.70 people, is growing at pace, and has made great progress in executing its commercially focused strategy.
You and the role
Are you someone who has high energy, is a self-starter, and has a “can do” attitude? Are you determined, resilient, and comfortable to challenge the norm? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a brilliant Customer Support Manager to help us manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and customer communications.
As this is a fast-paced environment, you will need to be highly organised and have a keen attention to detail with the ability to effectively communicate to people of varying levels.
Customer Care and Training
- Handling inbound customer communication across the business for initial screening
- Providing first-line support to customers and liaising internally to ensure resolution of customers’ enquiries
- Ensuring provision of technical support to academic clients and supporting, Pharma and Healthcare helpdesk requests
- Reporting metrics for customer satisfaction levels and performance against SLA’s
- Coordinate product training for Academic and Healthcare customers
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA)
- Researching copyright and ownership of the eCOA and obtaining copyright licenses where required
- Configuration and QC of eCOA as required by academic and clinical customers
- Developing and maintaining a library of eCOA
Business Development Support
- Create and maintain templates for customer communications and maintain customer records
- Maintain the Cambridge Cognition bibliography
- Provide support, product feedback, and product enhancement opportunities to the Product Management team and support Academic workshops as required
- Facilitate and support internal and external audits
The successful candidate will have
- A degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, or a related science discipline preferred
- Previous experience in a customer-facing/customer support role
- An interest in cognition and neuropsychological testing
- A high level of focus on resolving customer enquiries in a timely manner and demonstrable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills –with the ability to confidently communicate often complex answers A good understanding and experience of database management
- A high level of computer and software literacy
- A Strong technical and analytical reasoning
- A proven ability to build rapport both with internal and external customers and be a team player
This is a part-time, job share role and the hours are Monday to Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30 with a lunch break. The two job-share roles will overlap on a Wednesday. Company benefits include pro-rated 26 days holiday, and a full induction programme to ease you into the role.
How to apply
Cambridge Cognition offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply please send a CV and a covering note explaining your interest to email@example.com
Once an offer of employment has been accepted, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic disclosure (criminal records check) check and a security check.