About the company
Would you like to work for a business with a clear passion for making a real difference to lives?
Cambridge Cognition Plc is a world-leading neuroscience technology company optimising the assessment of cognition for better brain health with scientifically validated digital health solutions. The company is at an exciting point in its evolution, having developed and launched several new digital health solutions for clinical trials over the last few years.
The business, based just outside Cambridge, employs c.70 people, is growing at pace, and has made great progress in executing its commercially focused strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator to join our growing team. You will assist the management of processes that deliver and support Cambridge Cognition's software and services within the Clinical and Academic sector.
Tasks and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Liaise with study managers and data managers to assist the overall process of delivery and control of clinical trial projects.
- Liaise with Study Managers and logistics specialists to ensure equipment or software for studies and research projects are configured correctly, QC’d, and where applicable shipped within required timelines.
- Production of shipping paperwork for shipment of tablets PC's to and from study sites.
- Drafting or review of study documentation e.g. user manuals, user reports, user requirements specification documents etc.
- Ensure quality documentation (SOPs, WI, Templates etc) are maintained and up-to-date
- Liaise with third party translation agencies to ensure that translation of documents are undertaken in line with the company’s standard procedures and that translations meet the required level of accuracy.
- Handling inbound customer communication (email, support requests, calls) across the business (Academic, Pharma, Healthcare) from a sales, science, technical or finance perspective for initial screening and routing.
- Input of information into the Company’s management system (NetSuite).
- Communicate with personnel at study sites under guidance to ensure that information is disseminated, and processes are adhered to.
- Assist with the training of site personnel using the company's proprietary software platform and CANTAB tests
- Maintain Trial Master Files for clinical studies ensuring documentation is complete and filed correctly.
- Collect, collate, and report customer satisfaction data and other metrics
The above is not an exhaustive list and responsibilities may vary dependant on the need of the role and business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role within Pharm or Science industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent inter-personal skills and experience of working as part of a team
- Good organisational skills, and a methodical approach to working
- Maintaining databases
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Basic understanding of coding
- Experience of working on project-based tasks
- Experience within a customer-facing role.
- Psychology or Science Degree
How to apply
Cambridge Cognition offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. The position will remain open until filled.
For an informal chat about the role please call our recruitment team on 01223 810700 or to apply please send a CV and a covering note explaining your interest to HR@camcog.com
Once an offer of employment has been accepted, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic disclosure (criminal records check) check and a security check.
Cambridge Cognition is an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees, and application from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, marriage, and civil partnerships.