During the 14th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases, Dr Francesca Cormack (Director of Research and Innovation) and Nick Taptiklis (Head of Technology Strategy) presented new data at the poster sessions:
- Inferring cognitive load from voice: Enriching automated cognitive testing with vocalics | Wednesday 27 March | #230
- Verbal paired associates: Effects of age and education in automated remote testing | Wednesday 27 March | #244
- Domain-Specific cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s disease detected using touchscreen cognitive testing in routine clinical care | Friday 29 March | #539
Manuel Bolano (Director, Business Development) was also on hand to discuss how the following CANTAB tools can be used in the detection, monitoring and treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and associated neurological disorders:
- CANTAB Recruit: online screening tool to enrich study recruitment. CANTAB Recruit is used by the world’s largest clinical trials to remotely identify suitable participants at scale, cost-effectively accelerate recruitment and reduce on-site screen failures.
- CANTAB Connect: our secure, cloud-based platform validated for use on iPads which contains 17 highly-sensitive cognitive tests, all administered automatically via voice-over instructions in 30+ languages.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange to meet to talk through how our research could be applied to optimise your clinical trials.