Digital Health Evening 2019 : Beyond Proof of Concept Trials
Experts from academia and industry working at the forefront of digital health and neuroscience technology will share their insights and experience of:
- Operational and scientific benefits of digitisation: challenging the status quo of pen-and-paper neuropsychological assessment
- Transitioning digital strategies from proof of concept to an integrated solution with sensors and devices
- Lessons learned from generating, validating and implementing novel endpoints with commercial and academic partners
- Leveraging technology to identify salient markers of disease progression and return the value proposition to the patients
The talks will be followed by a panel discussion and open forum for Q&A session.
The event is free to attend for invitees and includes canapés and refreshments.
Space is limited so register in advance to secure your place at this unique networking event.
We are pleased to have the following prominent speakers from the worlds of drug development, digital health and research confirmed to speak at this event:
- Laura Germine PhD, Technical Director - McLean Institute for Technology in Psychiatry, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry - Harvard Medical School
- Sam Hariry, Head of Clinical Strategy and Operations - Novartis
- Francesca Cormack PhD, Director of Research and Innovation - Cambridge Cognition
5:30 p.m. – Doors open for networking, drinks and light bites
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Speaker presentations
7:30 – 8:00 p.m. – Panel discussion and Q&A session
8:00 p.m. onwards – Networking and drinks
Who should attend?
Professionals from biotech, pharmaceutical, CRO, healthcare and technology industries, and life science investors who work in:
- Drug development
- Medical affairs
- Clinical operations
- Clinical innovation
- Patient engagement
- Virtual trials
- Digital strategy
- Digital biomarkers
Send any questions about the event or any that you have for our speakers to email@example.com
Space is limited so register today to avoid disappointment. Please also let us know if you can no longer attend so that we can offer your place to someone else.