Digital Health Event 2020 | Virtual clinical trials: What have we learned in the era of Covid-19?
Industry experts working at the forefront of drug development and devices came together for Cambridge Cognition's fourth annual Digital Health Event to share lessons learned delivering virtual trials during the Covid-19 pandemic. Catch up on the thought-leading discussion on how to mature the accelerated adoption of digital trials during lockdown into long-term improvements for the industry.
- Jordan Brayanov, Digital Strategy Lead, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Francesca Cormack, Director of Research and Innovation, Cambridge Cognition
- Stephen Friend, President and Co-Founder, 4YouandMe
- Chelsea Trengrove, Director of Business Development, Empatica
- Chair: Krystyna Zaluski, Global Director of Business Development, Cambridge Cognition
What will you learn?
- Lessons learned delivering a remote trial during Covid-19
- Challenges pivoting from in-person to virtual assessments
- Key takeaways for successful digital trials
- Improving the adoption of new technologies in drug development