Facebook YouTube Twitter Linkedin
Facebook YouTube Twitter Linkedin


Registrar address:

Link Group
Central Square
29 Wellington Street

Who should I contact if I have a question about my shareholding? 
All enquiries concerning your shareholding should be directed to the Company's Registrar: Link Group.  During this challenging time, extra pressure is being put on telephone services. Therefore, to help those shareholders who need it the most, please can we encourage you to make use of the online Share Portal

What is the Share Portal and how can I access it? 
The Share Portal contains a help centre full of useful information and answers to frequently asked questions. Please click here to gain access. 

Although several useful resources are freely available on the Share Portal, in order to access and view specific information on your shareholding you will need to login first.  If you have forgotten your username or password then click on the forgotten username or password links. 

New users will first need to register; you only need three pieces of information – your surname, postcode and investor code.  Your investor code is a unique number that you will have received on previous communications from Link Group, such as share certificates or dividend tax confirmations.

Once you are logged in you will be able to self-service with ease.

If you do need to call the helpline our agents will be available for you to speak to; it may just take a little longer to get through than normal.

Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends? 
For Cambridge Cognition Holdings plc ordinary shares, please contact Link Group. 

Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
Please notify Link Group at the above address. A printable "Change of Address" form is available on the Registrar's website, just click here

Is it possible to have a lost or invalid dividend cheque replaced? 
Yes. Please contact Link Group. See address above. 

Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building 
Yes, if you hold ordinary shares and live in the UK or certain other countries covered by the transcontinental automated payment service. Please contact Link Group for further information. See address above.

Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
Yes. Please contact Link Group. See address above.

I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do? 
Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Link Group for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings. See address above.

How do I get an annual report?
Reports can be downloaded from the Reports and Documents page. If you wish to obtain a paper version, please click here to contact the company.

Can I deal with my shares through CREST? 
Yes, please contact Link Group for further information

I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?
Please see contact us for details of who to contact with your question.