CANTAB Research Grant
The CANTAB Research Grant is an international award open to anyone conducting research in the fields of neuroscience, psychology, psychiatry and related subjects where cognitive function is being measured.
There will be one primary award of £1,000 ($1,300 US / €1,100) and two secondary awards of £250 ($325 US / €275).
All three winning applicants will be rewarded with:
- a grant fund to support the costs of conducting a research study or costs associated with presenting research at a conference or event,
- access to support from the science team at Cambridge Cognition, and
- a CANTAB Connect Research licence with 150 assessments.
Who Can Apply?
Anyone conducting research in the fields of neuroscience, psychology, psychiatry and related subjects where cognitive function is being measured are eligible for the award.
Studies must be planned to begin in 2022 or have already started at the time of submission. Research proposals must include at least one Cambridge Cognition cognitive assessment including:
- CANTAB Connect: Digital assessments of cognitive function that are specifically sensitive to each cognitive domain.
- Electronic Questionnaires and Scales: Deliver questionnaires and scales electronically to streamline research.
- NeuroVocalix: Automated administration and scoring of well-validated verbal cognitive assessments on a secure platform.
All submissions must be supported by a senior member of the relevant university faculty in support of your application.
What To Do Next
Complete the web form to download your application. All requirements are listed on the application, and all sections will need to be completed.