Our data team perform ongoing data reviews and query resolution to guarantee the most accurate data possible.
All test data is captured electronically, encrypted at source and processed using a study-specific build of our proprietary data management software.
A detailed protocol-specific Data Management Plan (DMP) is provided as part of your CANTAB solution. Each DMP is agreed in partnership with the sponsor and contains:
- Process for data flow from sites
- Data output format and frequency of dataset transfers
- Data validation including queries and pre-approved data corrections
We also provide optional statistical analysis and reporting solutions for your study, this includes:
- Development or review of sponsor Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Statistical analysis and delivery of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs)
- Interpretive report writing
All analyses are performed using SAS version 8.2 or higher.
Reports are written by qualified individuals with experience of interpreting CANTAB data. Cambridge Cognition retains a roster of external consultants who work alongside dedicated internal staff to write and review interpretive reports.
Speak to our expertsLet us appraise your research project and offer advice
Get a quoteContact us today to request pricing and further information about our services